Information on Australian Ph. D Scholarships
Following websites may provide help on Australian scholarship programs:
Ph.D Scholarship application procedure
- Following a normal admission application procedure, the student will need to secures his/her admission into a Ph.D program.
- After admission notification the student will inform the university admissions office about unavailability of financial support for Ph.D program.
- On behalf of the student, the university will submit scholarship application to various scholarship programs.
- The university will notify the successful candidates the outcome of their scholarship application a few days later.
- This is a relatively simple procedure but all the steps are mandatory.
Assessment of a scholarship application for a Ph.D program:
||Experience in the relevant field
||Probability of success
||greater than 80%
||2 years or more
||2 or more
For more help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org